Chocolate lovers will love this twist on the classic snowball cookie! These keto chocolate snowball cookies are buttery and melt in your mouth delicious!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup lakanto powdered sugar, or swerve confectioners
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Lily Chocolate Chips, optional
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup lakanto powdered sugar to roll balls in
- Preheat oven to 375. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Blend together butter, lakanto powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa, salt, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add in the almond flour until dough forms together. Stir in Lilys Chocolate Chips, optional.
- Roll the dough into 1″ balls in the palm of your hand.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Immediately roll the cookie balls in swerve confectioners sugar for first coating.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely and then roll them in a second coating of the confectioners sugar.
Allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 144.7
- Fat: 14.1g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.9g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 3.2g
Keywords: snowball cookies, dessert, cookies, keto cookies, low carb cookies, keto dessert