Don’t pass on the bun! Instead, make these keto buns that don’t taste like scrambled eggs mixed with sand!
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 tbs almond flour
- 1 tbs parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum
- 3 eggs
- Whisk eggs together in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl and mix well, so that all ingredients are well mixed.
- Dollop five spoonfuls of the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and smooth the mixture into desired shape (hot dog bun shape, hamburger bun shape, etc.).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees and then broil for 3 minutes.
- Serving Size: 5 Servings
- Calories: 118.2
- Fat: 10.2g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 0.4g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 7.2g
Keywords: keto buns, low carb bread, keto bread, keto lunch, keto dinner